The Greneway School recognises the important responsibility for Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
See 'Safeguarding Children'
The Greneway Healthy School Canteen Menu via the Hertfordshire Catering Limited website
Free School Meals
Children who receive one of the benefits listed can get free school meals.
If you are a parent or carer, and you get one of the benefits listed, your child may receive free school meals, but you need to apply for them.
• income support
• income-based jobseekers allowance
• income-related employment and support allowance
• support under immigration and asylum law
• the guarantee part of state pension credit
• child tax credit and you have an annual income of £16,190 before tax or less
• working tax credit during the 4 week run on period
For further information visit www.hertsdirect.org/services/edlearn/canhelp/
Apply online now or call 0300 123 4048
URL for online application form www.hertsdirect.org/ufs/ufsmain?formid=HCWH